- This Snuggle Stitch Crochet Blanket Is Super Awesome! [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] So Simple, So Beautiful! This Flapper Hat Pattern Is So Adorable!
- Jessica Spainhour Shared Charlotte Hornets Blanket I made for my hubby!
- You Will Love The Softness Of These Cute Baby Washcloths
- [Free Pattern] These Granny Slippers Are Super Hot!
Fluffy pom-poms make everything cutter, don’t you think? Like these 12 pom-poms that are so playful, so fun to make and look at and they add so much charm to this pattern! Firework Blankie by Universal Yarn is an easy pattern that begins in the center with a magic ring and is worked in rounds outwards to the edges.
Universal Yarn Little Bird Colors (100% acrylic; 100g/344 yds)
• 205 Skydive (MC) – 4 balls
Universal Yarn Little Bird (100% acrylic; 100g/344 yds)
• 107 Lollipop Red (CC) – 2 balls
Hook: US Size D-4 (3.5 mm)
Notions: Tapestry needle, 1½” pom-pom maker
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Universal Yarn
Thanks to Universal Yarn for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.