- Patty Marsh Shared
- [Free Pattern] Really Simple And Great Potholder Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted V-Neck Pullover Is Flattering On Everybody
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch And Make A Beautiful Square Coasters Set
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest And Fastest Way To Make Super Cozy Slipper Boots
Easter is just around the corner. Are you ready? Say “Hello” to the Spring with this lovely Spring Easter Basket Crochet Pattern offered for free by Kara at Petals to Picot. What’s even more beautiful is that she offer, for free as well, the pattern for the Easter Eggs. Your family and friends are going to love them. Use these lovely patterns to make some fun decorations and gifts.
Here’s what you need:
- Worsted weight yarn for basket. Various colors from your stash for flowers
- H hook
- 3 pipe cleaners
- tapestry needle
Thanks to Kara for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.