- [Free Pattern] Keep Warm Your Tea And Safe Your Hands With This Lovely Mug Warmer
- [Free Pattern] Teresa’s 10 Minute Preemie Hat Is So Precious!
- Learn A New Stitch: Braided Cable Crochet Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] This Award-Winning Shawl Design Features The Classic Beauty Of Crocheted Pineapples And Is Finished Off With Extra-Long Fringe
- [Free Pattern] Fancy-Looking Scrap-Buster Crochet Coasters
Easter is just around the corner. Are you ready? Say “Hello” to the Spring with this lovely Spring Easter Basket Crochet Pattern offered for free by Kara at Petals to Picot. What’s even more beautiful is that she offer, for free as well, the pattern for the Easter Eggs. Your family and friends are going to love them. Use these lovely patterns to make some fun decorations and gifts.
Here’s what you need:
- Worsted weight yarn for basket. Various colors from your stash for flowers
- H hook
- 3 pipe cleaners
- tapestry needle
Thanks to Kara for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.