- [Free Pattern] The Cutest Home For Your Keys
- [Photo Tutorial] For All The Lefties Out There: Broomstick Lace Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Mother-Hood-Scarf Is Fabulous!
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Love Bug Lovey Blanket Is The Cutest Way To Jazz Up Plush Blankets
- [Free Pattern] This Moroccan Hexagon Motif Is Amazing!
Easter is just around the corner. Are you ready? Say “Hello” to the Spring with this lovely Spring Easter Basket Crochet Pattern offered for free by Kara at Petals to Picot. What’s even more beautiful is that she offer, for free as well, the pattern for the Easter Eggs. Your family and friends are going to love them. Use these lovely patterns to make some fun decorations and gifts.
Here’s what you need:
- Worsted weight yarn for basket. Various colors from your stash for flowers
- H hook
- 3 pipe cleaners
- tapestry needle
Thanks to Kara for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.