- [Free Pattern] Crochet Edged Tea Towels Are A Pretty & Easy Way To Add Some Color To Your Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] This Is A Quick And Easy 12 Points Afghan To Make When You Watch TV
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Basketweave Stitch
- Easy Scrap Yarn Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Scarf Looks Beautiful In All The Different Yarns
Easter is just around the corner. Are you ready? Say “Hello” to the Spring with this lovely Spring Easter Basket Crochet Pattern offered for free by Kara at Petals to Picot. What’s even more beautiful is that she offer, for free as well, the pattern for the Easter Eggs. Your family and friends are going to love them. Use these lovely patterns to make some fun decorations and gifts.
Here’s what you need:
- Worsted weight yarn for basket. Various colors from your stash for flowers
- H hook
- 3 pipe cleaners
- tapestry needle
Thanks to Kara for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.