- [Free Pattern] Elegantly Spooky Bowl For Your Halloween Treats
- [Free Pattern] Enough Love To Go Around Is A Beautiful Square
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch And Make A Beautiful Square Coasters Set
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Scrunchie Hair Band
- [Free Pattern] Darling Little Baby Dragons
Wrap up in style with this beautiful and modern looking throw! The pineapple has been one of the most popular crochet motifs seem like for forever. This Pineapple Squares Throw by Nanette M. Seale makes a beautiful addition to any room in your house. A pattern for the intermediate crocheter, this elegant throw is made of motifs that are crocheted separately and sewn together.
RED HEART® Super Saver®: 6 skeins of 505 Aruba Sea
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 4.5 mm US G-7
Throw measures 48” x 64” (122 x 163 cm)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart North America
Thanks to Nanette M. Seale for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.