- [Free Pattern] Quick And Simple Crochet Basket Great For Even Beginners
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] These Crochet Minion Hats Are Adorable!
- [Video Tutorial] Making Your First Blanket & Hat Set Is Easy- If You Follow This Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Santa Bookmark
- [Video Tutorial] Granny Square Santa Is Great For Decoration On A Child’s Afghan
There is nothing sweeter than a little girl all dressed up in a gorgeous crocheted dress! This beautiful pattern with such an interesting and delightful construction is written for a 2 yr old girl but the skirt pattern is a really versatile pattern one and can be easily adapted for several sizes. This sweet lacy crochet baby dress has a lovely Lotus-like flower end. Beautiful Lotus Baby Dress by Sweet Nothings Crochet Blog is a totally stunning dress that’s almost a must to make for a precious little one.
You may also like:
Gorgeous Crocheted Lotus Baby Dress Free Pattern
Materials used : Today I’ve used ~ 185 gms of our lovely Indian Oswal Cashmilon 4-ply acrylic yarn with a 3.5 mm crochet hook ;
Optional : Stitch marker
Size made : For a 2 yr old
Difficulty level : Intermediate Skill level
Check out the original source for this Gorgeous Crocheted Lotus Baby Dress Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sweet Nothings Crochet Blog
Thanks to Sweet Nothings Crochet Blog for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.