- [Video Tutorial] Stand Out In A Crowd With These Adorable Flamingo Feet Baby Booties
- [Free Pattern] These Little Christmas Socks Are Fabulous Ornaments
- [Free Pattern] Pretty Up Your Dish Drying Routine With This Lovely Tunisian Crochet Drying Mat!
- [Free Pattern] Super Pretty Reversible Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] This Pattern Creates The Perfect Crochet Dishcloth
Crochet shorts are very feminine and dainty. They come in many colors, patterns and silhouettes. I love wearing crochet crop tops and shorts for the beach or at the pool, they’re great summer pieces!
There is a free written pattern and diagrams made available for us by the amazing people at Fab Art DIY.
This crochet Summer Shorts or Beach Shorts looks so lacey and pretty, and it’s a little bit challenging for some of us to try. Here are some crochet diagram that we can try to make ourself, we can try some easy lace patterns to start, as long as we figure out how to crochet 2 parts of shorts, it would be easier to crochet shorts and pants.
Supplies you need:
Crochet hook: 1.5mm
Watch the video tutorial below to learn how to crochet these awesome summer shorts.
Thanks to Fab Art DIY for this article inspiration and image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!