- [Video Tutorial] This Simple Trick Makes Changing Colors For Striped Patterns Really Easy
- [Video] How To Crochet: Center Double Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Really Simple And Adorable Stool Cover
- [Free Pattern] This Aluminum Crochet Hook Case Is Pure Genius!
- [Free Pattern] These Little Easter Bunnies Are So Cute, It Is Impossible To Pick A Fave!
“This cupcake kitchen towel could easily be a conversation starter. The cherry on top of the cupcake doubles up as a button. Cute, isn’t it? Cupcake Kitchen Towel pattern by CrochetDreamz renders itself to so many color combinations, the options are just endless! Make a matching potholder and you have the cutest gift set for anyone who loves to bake.”
Deliciously Stylish Cupcake Kitchen Towel Free Crochet Pattern
1. Worsted weight cotton yarn. Lily Sugar ‘n’ Cream in colors Soft Ecru, Sunshine, and Hot Blue were used for the samples. Each towel took 2 balls, one in each color.
2. Hook I (5.5 mm) for the towel and H (5mm) for the cupcake.
3. Yarn needle to weave in the ends.
19 inches long and 13 1/2 inches wide after it is buttoned up.
Check out the original source for the Deliciously Stylish Cupcake Kitchen Towel Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetDreamz
Thanks to Shehnaaz Afzar for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.