- [Free Pattern] Happy 4th of July! Crochet An American Flag Afghan Or An American Flag Fridgie
- [Photo Tutorial] Gloriously Simple Bag Pattern That Uses Up Your Yarn Scrap
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Cute Cupcake Containers You Can Make Really Quick
- [Free Pattern] This Square With No Fringe May May Be Your New Favorite Navajo Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Adorably Cute Baby Booties That Will Totally Take Your Breath Away
“This cupcake kitchen towel could easily be a conversation starter. The cherry on top of the cupcake doubles up as a button. Cute, isn’t it? Cupcake Kitchen Towel pattern by CrochetDreamz renders itself to so many color combinations, the options are just endless! Make a matching potholder and you have the cutest gift set for anyone who loves to bake.”
Deliciously Stylish Cupcake Kitchen Towel Free Crochet Pattern
1. Worsted weight cotton yarn. Lily Sugar ‘n’ Cream in colors Soft Ecru, Sunshine, and Hot Blue were used for the samples. Each towel took 2 balls, one in each color.
2. Hook I (5.5 mm) for the towel and H (5mm) for the cupcake.
3. Yarn needle to weave in the ends.
19 inches long and 13 1/2 inches wide after it is buttoned up.
Check out the original source for the Deliciously Stylish Cupcake Kitchen Towel Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetDreamz
Thanks to Shehnaaz Afzar for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.