- Corinne Corey Bundy Shared Butterfly granny square throw blanket
- These Little Heart Baskets Are So Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Solid Color Crochet Afghan Ever!
- [Free Pattern] This African Flower Bag Is SO Amazing!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Lily of The Valley Crochet Stitch [Video Tutorial]
This is such an adorable and fun summer project! These Pretty as a Picture Frames by Lily / Sugar’n Cream are perfect for showing off photos of your loved ones: family, friends and pets. They look adorable on the wall or as refrigerator magnets. The pattern is written for two sizes: S: 3.5 ins [9 cm] and L: 8.5 ins [21.5 cm].
Lily® Sugar’n Cream® (70.9 g/2.5 oz; 109 m/120 yds)
Main Color (MC): Hot Green (01712)
or Tangerine (01699)
or Robin’s Egg (01215) 1 ball
(1 ball makes 14 Small Frames or 7 Large Frames)
- Large Frame: Plastic Purse handles approx 5¾” [14.5 cm] diameter
- Small Frame: Plastic O-ring 15/8” [4.5 cm] diameter
Optional: Glue (Source)
Image source: Yarnspirations
Thanks to Yarnspirations for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.