- [Free Pattern] Falling In Love With This Gorgeous Textured Circles Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Hexa Puff Baby Quilt
- [Free Pattern] Fun, Quick And Looks Beautiful: Thoughts Of Spring Square
- [Free Pattern] Darling Little Bigfoot Elephant
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Hoot Owl Container Is A Perfect Storage Idea For Your Yarn
This is such an adorable and fun summer project! These Pretty as a Picture Frames by Lily / Sugar’n Cream are perfect for showing off photos of your loved ones: family, friends and pets. They look adorable on the wall or as refrigerator magnets. The pattern is written for two sizes: S: 3.5 ins [9 cm] and L: 8.5 ins [21.5 cm].
Lily® Sugar’n Cream® (70.9 g/2.5 oz; 109 m/120 yds)
Main Color (MC): Hot Green (01712)
or Tangerine (01699)
or Robin’s Egg (01215) 1 ball
(1 ball makes 14 Small Frames or 7 Large Frames)
- Large Frame: Plastic Purse handles approx 5¾” [14.5 cm] diameter
- Small Frame: Plastic O-ring 15/8” [4.5 cm] diameter
Optional: Glue (Source)
Image source: Yarnspirations
Thanks to Yarnspirations for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.