- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Primrose Stitch
- [Free Pattern] There Is Nothing Cuter Than A Pumpkin Hat On A Little One!
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Wavy Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Amazingly Beautiful 3D Cable Stitch Hat With Stunning Crown Design
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Large Crochet Snowflake Ornament With Beads
This cutie is about 4½ inch. It’s so sweet! This adorable Heart Granny Square by Kara Gunza would make a great lap blanket or baby blanket or even something bigger. Somehow this heart pattern seems to be appropriate and perfect for any kid you love.
This adorable heart granny square is an easy crochet pattern to make for a baby. Little girls would love these little hearts in their blankets too, so surprise your daughter or niece with one, as well. Even if you use only one heart granny in your crochet project, is still going to give it a magical, loving touch.
Thanks to Kara for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.