- [Free Pattern] Just Throw It Over Your Shoulder And Get Scrubbing!
- [PDF + Video Tutorial] Lovely Technique Of Joining Squares: Flat Braid Joining Technique
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Baby Hexagon Blanket Would Be A Great Gift For A Baby
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Wavy Baby Blanket
- [N/A] Crochet This Adorable Owl Using Crocodile Stitch Worked In The Round
This cutie is about 4½ inch. It’s so sweet! This adorable Heart Granny Square by Kara Gunza would make a great lap blanket or baby blanket or even something bigger. Somehow this heart pattern seems to be appropriate and perfect for any kid you love.
This adorable heart granny square is an easy crochet pattern to make for a baby. Little girls would love these little hearts in their blankets too, so surprise your daughter or niece with one, as well. Even if you use only one heart granny in your crochet project, is still going to give it a magical, loving touch.
Thanks to Kara for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.