- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Dishcloth Is Made Using The Crochet Cable Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Larksfoot Inspired 12″ Granny Square Is Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] Beautifully Textured Shawl Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Bow Stitch
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] These Crochet Minion Hats Are Adorable!
This is such a great pattern for beginners as it is all explained through step by step photos.
Simple Heart Coasters by Ling Ryan looks adorable and believe it or not, these cute heart shaped coasters are made in only 6 rounds! This coaster is perfect if you love a pretty heart decoration and it makes a practical tea or coffee coaster. Mae a set of four for a lovely housewarming gift.
Cute Simple Heart Shaped Coasters Free Crochet Pattern
You will need 100% cotton UK Aran/US Worsted weight yarn in any colours you choose….
You will also need a 5mm hook, or if you tend to crochet loose, use a 4.5mm hook. You want to keep the stitches tight making a smooth, absorbent surface for your coasters. This also makes the coasters firmer.
Check out the original source for this Cute Simple Heart Shaped Coasters Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hooked on Patterns
Thanks to Ling Ryan for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.