- Quick And Easy One Skein T-Shirt Yarn Basket
- [Free Pattern] This Double-Sided Potholder Is So Cute!
- [Free Pattern] Baby Mermaid Crochet Cocoon, Tail And Headband
- [Free Pattern] This Simple Felted Garland With A Mix Of Berries And Blooms Is A Fun Project For Any Time Of Year
- Fast And Easy Flower Shoulder Bag With A Small Inside Pocket
Who doesn’t love seeing a baby in a little pumk’in hat. Brings smiles to see! The good news is that this pattern can be done by a beginner with basic knitting skills. This super-fun Pumpkin Hats pattern by Sarah Hood is available in the following sizes : Baby, Toddler, Child and Adult. This hat is so cute and just in time for the fall.
This little pumpkin hat is easy and quick to knit! Whether you celebrate Halloween, Thanksgiving or both, this fun pumpkin hat would look great on anybody, from tiny newborn to an adult.
Thanks to Sarah Hood for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.