- [Free Pattern] Get Hooked With This Adorable Call The Midwife Inspired Baby Blanket
- How To Join Granny Squares: Invisible Stitch Join Method
- [Free Pattern] Always Made For A Special Little Person With Lots Of Love: Tiramisu Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] This Fall/Winter Crocheted Granny Square Hat Looks So Great!
- Tutorial: How To Read A Crochet Chart Worked In The Round (Crochet Symbols In Crochet Diagrams)
These flower bookmarks look so lovely! It’s s easy to make a few as gorgeous and functional gifts or just for your books, if you’re an avid reader and read many books at the same time. Flower Bookmark by Annemaries Haakblog is a gorgeous little flower attached to a giant paperclip. The flower pattern, however, can be used alone too, for headbands or other things you want to embellish.
Crochet with Drops Paris or any other cotton that’s suitable for crochet hook 4mm. Ofcourse you can use smaller cotton, but then the flower will be smaller and it might not fit on the paperclip very well.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Annemarie’s Crochet Blog
Thanks to Annemaries Haakblog for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.