- One Hour Elizabeth Stitch Fingerless Gloves [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Creative And Useful Turtle Pincushion Idea
- [Free Pattern] If You Know Someone Who Loves Reading Books, You Should Get Them This Gift
- [Free Pattern] Most Beautiful Crochet Water Lily You’ve Ever Seen
- [Video Tutorial] How To Attach Granny Squares With Cable Stitch- It’s Easier Than You Think!
With a square shape, long handles, a solid bottom, and mesh body to allow for lots of stretch, this classy tote is not only useful but very stylish too. Farmer’s Market Bag Free Crochet Pattern by Brittany Coughlin is a crochet pattern that will get you compliments even when you’re doing shopping for groceries. Perfect for farmer’s markets as well as trips to the beach, this cute bag holds a good amount of stuff.
Cute Farmers Market Tote Bag Free Crochet Pattern
5.0 mm crochet hook
3 skeins of Lily Sugar n’Cream Yarn in color Ecru (4 oz balls)
4 stitch markers
Check out the original source for this Cute Farmers Market Tote Bag Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: JustBCrafty
Thanks to Brittany Coughlin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.