- [Free Pattern] These Gorgeous Slippers Work Up Insanely Fast! (Small Child Size Available Too!)
- Debbie Harford Shared Pumpkin treat bag and candy corn treat bag
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Mini Bean Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Coffee Cozy Pattern For Everyday Awesomeness!
- [Paid Pattern] This Wonderful Crocheted Moccasin Pattern Works Well For All Adult Sizes
With a square shape, long handles, a solid bottom, and mesh body to allow for lots of stretch, this classy tote is not only useful but very stylish too. Farmer’s Market Bag Free Crochet Pattern by Brittany Coughlin is a crochet pattern that will get you compliments even when you’re doing shopping for groceries. Perfect for farmer’s markets as well as trips to the beach, this cute bag holds a good amount of stuff.
Cute Farmers Market Tote Bag Free Crochet Pattern
5.0 mm crochet hook
3 skeins of Lily Sugar n’Cream Yarn in color Ecru (4 oz balls)
4 stitch markers
Check out the original source for this Cute Farmers Market Tote Bag Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: JustBCrafty
Thanks to Brittany Coughlin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.