- [Free Pattern] Grandma’s Hotpats: The Flat Out Best Potholders Ever!
- Patty Marsh Shared just finished
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Jasmine Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make These Adorable Crocheted Icicle Ornaments For Your Christmas Tree
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Beautiful Butterflies Cord
Simple, fun and functional, this bag is perfect for any season! The Plupp Bag by Kanelsnackan makes a beautiful gift for you or someone else. The pattern can be easily done in two or more colors and can be adapted to complement your style and personality. This crochet project uses fairly simple stitches that create a gorgeous pattern with lots of texture.
After a few rows, which can feel tricky, it’ll be a quick and easy project. You can make this bag in as many or few colors as you like (but at least two). Size is about Height: 12” / 30cm Width: 15.5” / 40cm using aran weight yarn and a 3.5mm hook. But you can use other yarn and/or hook, but that will affect the size of the final item. Cotton yarn is prefered. I used 300g-400g for the sample bag.
Pattern includes written instructions and a simple chart.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Kanelsnackan’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Kanelsnackan for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.