- How To Crochet The Interlocking Hearts Pattern [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial]
- Easy Super Scrubby Dish Cloth To Really Scrub Those Dishes Clean
- [Free Pattern] 6 Blocks Of 15 Colours Make A Beautiful Cosy Stripe Blanket
- [Video Tutorials+Free Pattern] These Basketweave Throw Pillows Are An Easy Way To Update Your Decor In A Flash
- This Delicate Swaddle Blanket Is The Perfect Way To Keep Your Baby Comfortable And Secure
Check out these adorable bunny peeps! Since Easter is almost here, now is the perfect time for cute bunny patterns! Bring your Easter basket to life with these adorable Peeps Marshmallow Bunnies, designed by CopperScaleDragon. This colorful pattern is also perfect for making adorable scarves for little girls, cute coasters, funny scrubbies or anything you want really. Just use your imagination and have lots of fun in the process!
Any yarn – use a hook that creates a nice tight stitch Each bunny requires only a small amount of yarn so this project is great for using up your scraps!
I used Red Heart Super Saver for the yellow, pink, lavender and green bunnies and Hobby Lobby’s I Love This Yarn for the blue. My hook size was “E”. My finished bunnies are 6 ½” long and 3” wide at their widest point.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CopperScaleDragon
Thanks to CopperScaleDragon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.