- Deceptively Simple Loop Bag Will Make You Look Effortlessly Stylish And Carefree
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: How To Crochet The Very Pretty Flower Stitch
- How To Crochet A Snowflake
- [Free Pattern] So Many Fun Ways To Personalize These Funny Face Squares And To Bring Instant Cheerfulness
- [Free Pattern] This Matrioska Bookmark Will Make You Leave Your Kindle And Grab A Real Book!
Too early to start autumn projects? I don’t think so! Start planning Halloween early by making this cute candy corn bag. This Candy Corn Trick or Treat Bag by Alexis Middleton is a simple pattern that can be used an entire childhood-long. So fun and festive and perfect for your cutest Trick or Treater to carry around.
This is not a huge pillowcase sized trick or treat bag, but it’s the perfect size for a little doing a trip around the block.
Image source: Alexis
Thanks to Alexis for this article inspiration and featured image.
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.