- [Free Pattern] These Hanging Baskets Are Such A Clever Way To Organize Your Home
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Pansy Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Banana Stitch ( Video Tutorial)
- This Funny Cat Amigurumi In Hat Will Impress Everyone
- [Free Pattern] This Nordic Star Has Won The Hearts Of Many!
Too early to start autumn projects? I don’t think so! Start planning Halloween early by making this cute candy corn bag. This Candy Corn Trick or Treat Bag by Alexis Middleton is a simple pattern that can be used an entire childhood-long. So fun and festive and perfect for your cutest Trick or Treater to carry around.
This is not a huge pillowcase sized trick or treat bag, but it’s the perfect size for a little doing a trip around the block.
Image source: Alexis
Thanks to Alexis for this article inspiration and featured image.
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.