- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Owl Crochet Container Is Very Versatile!
- [Video Tutorial] The Fastest Way To Make A Chunky Style Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Bobbly Flower Hexagon Was Inspired By And Designed After A Vintage Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Easy And Beautiful Knitted Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Vintage Crochet Coasters
Do you buy expensive shoes for your baby, or get cheaper ones from the big chains? You’ll never have to ask this question again if you learn how to make lovely designed baby shoes by following this crochet pattern.
Made of 4 steps and with such an adorable design, Baby Sneakers- Travel The World pattern by Croby Patterns works great for little boys and for little girls.
Cute And Easy Baby Sneakers Free Crochet Pattern
YARN: For this pattern, I am using some 100% cotton DK weight yarn in gray and blue. You can use any color you prefer.
CROCHET HOOK: You will need one size only. That’s 3.5 mm or E/4 crochet hook. I am using my aluminum crochet hook with a plastic handle. I have no idea where did I buy this hook But I will try to find something similar.
YOU WILL ALSO NEED: scissors , yarn needle and 2 stitch markers
Visit the Next Page link below for the Cute And Easy Baby Sneakers Free Crochet Pattern VIDEO instructions.