- Love This Pretty Bunny Amigurumi In Dress
- [Free Pattern] This Starburst Flower Square Is Truly An “Eye Catcher”
- Cute Little Whale Applique
- Amazing Grace Angel Wing Shawl Free Crochet Pattern Is All About Paying It Forward
- [Video Tutorials+Free Pattern] These Basketweave Throw Pillows Are An Easy Way To Update Your Decor In A Flash
I love colors in my kitchen.So, every time I find a pattern that is gorgeous and a mixture of colors, I admire and happily share the pattern. Today is this lovely Flower Potholders by Jennifer Martin. Need potholders in your kitchen? Try these adorable crochet happy flower potholders Easy to make this is a pattern that you won’t get tired of doing again and again .This pattern is addictive! Once you ‘get it’, you won’t be able to stop making them.
Finished size 7.5” (aprox. 9cm) in diameter
Hobby Lobby I Love This Cotton! Solids (100g, 165m/180yds)
US size F hook (3.75mm)
Plastic or bone ring (optional)
Gauge is not essential- it’s more important to have a tight fabric than to get the exact dimensions. If using thinner
yarn, repeat row 6 once more and adjust joining instructions accordingly.
Thanks to Jennifer for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.