- School Themed Free Crochet Bookmark Patterns
- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Yet So Beautiful Sunburst Granny Hearts
- [Free Pattern] Wonderful Aida Lacy Shawl: So Simple And Fast!
- [Free Pattern] A Very Pretty Floral Square: Veronica’s Rose
- [Free Pattern] Step-By-Step Domino Knitting Tutorial + Domino Baby Blanket Pattern
That’s a great border! Do you feel the same? This lovely Crochet Edge by Kara Gunza makes any tea towel look elegant and cheerful! This border would also be pretty as an edging on blankets, sheets and pillow cases and even curtains. Tip: If you’re looking for similar towels to buy, these were bought at Marshalls.
And another tip from wonderful Kara:
When I block, I pin my piece into shape and then spritz it with water and let dry.
Thanks to Kara for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.