- [Free Pattern] Stunning Cathedral Window Square Anyone Can Make
- [Video+Photo Tutorial] Quick Crochet Bunny Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Lady Bug Is Just Too Sweet!
- Totally Awesome Crochet Mini Backpack Purse Free Crochet Pattern To Add A Touch Of Personality To Your Gifts
- [Free Pattern] This 3D Swan Doily Is Amazing!
This beautiful crochet beanie hat with flower, made with 2 strands of DK or one of bulky yarn, is quick and easy to make, a beginner friendly pattern. The finished size of this beautiful Floral Cloche pattern by Julie Bueno is estimated to approx 21″/53.5cm circumference. You can make it smaller by using one strand of yarn instead of two.The flower is removable and you can make it in several colors! Get creative by adding this gorgeous flower embellishment to almost anything.
Loving how this projects turned out for Andrea of Life on Laffer ! Gorgeous, don’t you think?
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.