- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Beautiful Tricot Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] One Of The Most Beautiful Crochet Kindle Cover You’ll Ever See
- [Free Pattern] Fabulously Easy Rippled Wrap
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Scalloped Fan Edged Baby Crochet Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Join-As-You-Go Method Made Simple (Granny Square Pattern Included)
This beautiful crochet beanie hat with flower, made with 2 strands of DK or one of bulky yarn, is quick and easy to make, a beginner friendly pattern. The finished size of this beautiful Floral Cloche pattern by Julie Bueno is estimated to approx 21″/53.5cm circumference. You can make it smaller by using one strand of yarn instead of two.The flower is removable and you can make it in several colors! Get creative by adding this gorgeous flower embellishment to almost anything.
Loving how this projects turned out for Andrea of Life on Laffer ! Gorgeous, don’t you think?
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.