- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Stylish Crochet Pouf For People Who Love Where They Live
- [Free Pattern] Really Interesting And Fun Criss Cross Applesauce Square
- [Free Pattern] The Cutest Home For Your Keys
- [Free Pattern] This Little Guy Is A Cute And Great Bath Toy!
- Beautiful Granny Squares Cardigan Pattern Anyone Would Wear
This beautiful crochet beanie hat with flower, made with 2 strands of DK or one of bulky yarn, is quick and easy to make, a beginner friendly pattern. The finished size of this beautiful Floral Cloche pattern by Julie Bueno is estimated to approx 21″/53.5cm circumference. You can make it smaller by using one strand of yarn instead of two.The flower is removable and you can make it in several colors! Get creative by adding this gorgeous flower embellishment to almost anything.
Loving how this projects turned out for Andrea of Life on Laffer ! Gorgeous, don’t you think?
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.