- Easy All Double Crochet Blanket Pattern For Beginners
- 5 Free Crochet Baby Sweater Set Patterns You’ll Adore
- [Free Pattern] Super Fun And Delightful Fishing Game Your Kids Will Love
- [Free Pattern] These Super-Cute Little Longies Work And Fit Fantastically
- [Free Pattern] One Look At This Delicate NeverEnding Wildflower And You’ll Be Smiling For The Rest Of The Day
Simple, gorgeous and done in less than an hour! These Granny Square Earrings by Leigh Manson-Brown are an easy wire crochet earrings pattern worked up with 28 gauge wire. Delicate and beautiful, this mind blowing pattern turns impossible into possible for many of us. Creative and really attractive also this exquisite pattern is fun and fast to put together and make a wonderful and desirable gift.
Size 5 (1.90 MM) steel crochet hook
28 gauge wire
24 gauge wire
2 top-drilled briolette beads
4 4mm jump rings
2 shepherd’s hook earring findings
Curved-nose pliers (opt.)
Nylon-jaw pliers (opt.)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Knit-Errant
Thanks to Leigh Manson-Brown for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.