- [Free Pattern] Your Favorite Little Girl Will LOVE This Cute Santa Purse!
- How To Join Granny Squares: Invisible Stitch Join Method
- [Free Pattern] Precious Little -Easy To Make- Dishcloths
- [Free Pattern] This Is One Of The Cutest Presents You Could Give Someone: Crochet Wine Bottle Totes
- [Free Pattern] Fast And Cozy, These Pillows Will Add A Touch Of Warmth To Your Home
Granny squares are back! This beautiful crochet granny square blouse looks like a very pattern to make. Simple yet elegant, the blouse comes with a free written pattern , courtesy of Grandmother’s Pattern Book and instructions for a medium size. Easy to customize , in the colors of your choice, this top is sure to add grace and femininity to anyone wearing it.
Instructions are for Medium size.
Materials – 4ply worsted weight yarn – 8 ounces main color, 4 ounces each color A and B
crochet hook Size I or size to give gauge
Gauge: 2 rnds to 1″; Large square is 17″, Small square is 3″
Finished Measurement: Bust 34″
For more information check out: Grandmother’s Pattern Book.
Photo Source: Grandmother’s Pattern Book.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.