- Shannon Ashley Shared Some flip flops that I crocheted on
- Fabulous Crochet Grinch Scarf Pattern To Stay Warm This Winter
- Cutest Fox Amigurumi Fits Your Pocket!
- Crochet This Adorable Owl Using Crocodile Stitch Worked In The Round
- [Free Pattern] This Odyssey Square Looks Like A Beautiful Ancient Greek Art Motif
These turtles are amazingly gorgeous and unique! They truly stand out anywhere in the house! This Tina Turtle Pincushion by Ina Rho is purely art, uniquely creative and useful idea. These turtle crochet pincushion is so easy to be done and won’t take much of your precious time.
The turtle measures approx. 15 cm from head to back when used a 2.5 mm hook. The shell is made using the African flower hexagon and is so beautiful and decorative.
Thanks to Ina Rho for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.