- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crab Stitch (a.k.a. Reverse Single Crochet)
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Triangle Shawl Box Stitch Pattern
- Part Cat Amigurumi, Part Rainbow Scarf, All Adorable!
- [Video Tutorial] Incredible Flower Of Life Pattern To Fall In Love With
- [Video Tutorial] This Easy Crochet Slippers With Unique Design Are Beginner Friendly
These turtles are amazingly gorgeous and unique! They truly stand out anywhere in the house! This Tina Turtle Pincushion by Ina Rho is purely art, uniquely creative and useful idea. These turtle crochet pincushion is so easy to be done and won’t take much of your precious time.
The turtle measures approx. 15 cm from head to back when used a 2.5 mm hook. The shell is made using the African flower hexagon and is so beautiful and decorative.
Thanks to Ina Rho for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.