- [Free Pattern] By Far The Easiest Flower Purse You Will Ever Make
- [Free Patterns] 3 Fabulous And Easy To Crochet Winter Coats
- [Free Pattern] OH, How I Love These Flowers! This Pattern Is Wonderful!
- [Free Pattern] Super Fun And Delightful Fishing Game Your Kids Will Love
- Adorable Crochet Instagram Purse
These turtles are amazingly gorgeous and unique! They truly stand out anywhere in the house! This Tina Turtle Pincushion by Ina Rho is purely art, uniquely creative and useful idea. These turtle crochet pincushion is so easy to be done and won’t take much of your precious time.
The turtle measures approx. 15 cm from head to back when used a 2.5 mm hook. The shell is made using the African flower hexagon and is so beautiful and decorative.
Thanks to Ina Rho for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.