- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Stunning Design: Water Lily Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Feet Cozy With This Simple Yet So Gorgeous Puff Bathmat
- [Free Pattern] This Owl Mug Cozy Will Make Your Morning Coffee/Tea Even Better!
- [Free Pattern] These Little Heart Baskets Are The Perfect Candy Dishes
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Crochet Leaves For The Fall Lovers
This square is an awesome pattern and such a lovely piece of crochet! Love all the fpdc’s and effect they give! The stitch combinations in this square make it look complicated, but in fact is working fairly easy. Winter Rose 12in Sampler Square by Julee Fort will challenge you to learn several new stitches (if you don’t know them yet). This really cute, unusual pattern with all the different stitches used, will keep you entertain and never bored.
Finished Size: 12″ X 12″
Size “G” hook (or size “F” if you crochet loose)
Approx. 4 ounces worsted weight yarn of choice
Tapestry Needle for weaving in ends.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Julee Fort
Thanks to Julee Fort for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.