- [Free Pattern] Just Horsin’ Around Hat Pattern Is Perfect For All Of Those Horse Lovers Out There
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Flower Garden Blanket
- Super Cute Snowflake Potholders To Decorate The Kitchen In The Winter Season
- [Free Pattern] This Granny Square Design Is Absolutely Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] Adorable No Seam Baby Booties- The Easiest Pattern Ever!
This beanie is fabulous! Simple, classic and warm, this Thin Blue Line Beanie by Elisabeth Spivey is the perfectly comfortable beanie that most guys would totally love to have and wear. Surprise the man in your life with this fab beanie, this pattern works up so quickly, before you even know it you’ll have a new beanie in your hands!
A basic beanie in average men/womens size to support our Police Officers!
Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn Worsted Weight
1 Skein of Black and small amount of Royal Blue
Hat Gauge 4” x 4” swatch = 8 rows of 14 dc
Fits 21-23 inches – Measures 8 1/2 long but 10 inch wide
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Calleigh’s Clips Blog
Thanks to Elisabeth Spivey for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.