- [Photo Tutorial] Learn To Chain, Single Crochet And Turn Your Work The Right Way. It’s So Simple!
- How To Crochet 3D Flowers Multi Petals
- [Free Pattern] Make A Beautiful Blanket With This Challenging But Fun Afghan Block
- [Paid Pattern] Make One Daisy Flower Crochet Charity Square To Help Local Charities
- [Free Pattern] This Stunning Blanket of Roses Afghan Pattern Is Timeless
Love is in the air! Make a lovely granny afghan using this center heart square pattern and dedicate it to someone you love. A challenging little 12 inch square, but well worth the effort. The texture of the rows surrounding the heart is also magnificent. A simple yet elegant design made in worsted weight yarn this lovely Center Heart Square by Ginger Badger, easily turned into a blanket or afghan, makes a great gift for someone special. Wouldn’t be nice to cover a dear one with tons of love and hearts?
The patterns designer did a wonderful job transitioning the center into a square. This center heart square pattern it’s also a great pattern to make gorgeous cushion covers.
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Ginger for this article inspiration andd featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.