- [Paid Pattern] Fun And Easy Crochet Coasters: Happy Foot
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Baby Shawl To Make For A Baby
- This 1 Ball Baby Blanket Makes A Great Last Minute Present [Free Pattern]
- Darling Colourful Bunny Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Gorgeous Triangular Shawl With A Brilliant Design
This absolutely adorable baby hooded blanket is in shape of a dinosaur. Moms to be will love receiving it! Those front rhino horns and back spikes are really fun to crochet and look so great; it really sets this pattern apart from all others. This Dino Baby Hooded Blanket by Saskia van Hecke is the perfect heartfelt gift for both mom and baby.
Yarn: I used 300 grams of Cascade Yarns Ultra Pima (3 balls at 220 yards per ball) for the blanket and hood, plus another half a ball for spikes and edging.
Hook: 5.0mm for blanket, 4.0mm for horns
Tapestry needle for weaving in your ends
Batting or clean fabric scraps to stuff the front rhino horn
Image source: Saskia van Hecke
Thanks to Saskia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.