- 10 Fun Things to Knit For Beginners
- Unique Crochet Square With Universe Portal Design
- How To Make Cute Crochet Sandals With Flip Flop Soles
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Prince Protea Crochet Square May As Well Become Your New Favorite
- [Free Pattern] This Precious Earflap Hat Is So Easy And Fast To Make, You Won’t Believe It!
Adorable and playful looking, this heart sampler baby afghan is made up of 25 afghan squares featuring two designs: a striped checkerboard design and a striped heart design. Heart Sampler Baby Afghan by Amy Solovay is a great pattern that works for both boys and girls babies by simply changing the colorways. The pattern requires an intermediate crochet level knowledge
You’ll need approximately 19 ounces of DK / light worsted weight baby yarn in a random assortment of colors.
The pictured afghan was crocheted in pastel colors of Bernat Softee baby yarn. Bernat Softee is an acrylic yarn; it is rated as a 3 on the yarn weight system used by the Craft Yarn Council.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: About.com
Thanks to Amy Solovay for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.