- Sweet Colorful Crochet Cupcake Dishcloth
- Best Yarn Storage Idea Ever! This Place Is Magical!
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Colorful Granny Square Scarf And Nothing To Sew!
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Throw Pattern Features Dragonflies Radiating Out From The Center Of The Blanket
- [Free Pattern] A Unique Crochet Floral Framed Afghan Block
Searching for the perfect tissue box crochet cover? Useful, beautiful, and well-designed, this Owl Tissue Box Cover by Nicole Riley will cleverly decorate your place and give your space a fun note. The owl motif of one of home decor’s biggest trends and this cleverly creative pattern can change the look of your entire space.
You will need (click on the item to figure out which ones I used):
Caron simply soft in the colors Robbins Egg, Royal Blue, White, and Persimmon
2x12mm plastic eyes with closures
tissue box that has these dimensions: 5 x 4.5 x4.5 inches
Check out the original source for the Cleverly Creative Owl Tissue Box Cover Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.