- [Free Pattern] This Fast And Easy Blanket Works Up In No Time At All
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Butterfly Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Once Upon A Time There Were Two Little Ducks On A Baby Blanket…
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Block Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Easy And Clever Shell Tank
Searching for the perfect tissue box crochet cover? Useful, beautiful, and well-designed, this Owl Tissue Box Cover by Nicole Riley will cleverly decorate your place and give your space a fun note. The owl motif of one of home decor’s biggest trends and this cleverly creative pattern can change the look of your entire space.
You will need (click on the item to figure out which ones I used):
Caron simply soft in the colors Robbins Egg, Royal Blue, White, and Persimmon
2x12mm plastic eyes with closures
tissue box that has these dimensions: 5 x 4.5 x4.5 inches
Check out the original source for the Cleverly Creative Owl Tissue Box Cover Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.