- [Free Pattern] Inject Some Glamour Into Your Style With This Summer Joy Sunhat
- [FREE Until The End Of December] Oops Santa Forgot His Pants!
- Stunningly Beautiful Triple Puff Granny Square
- [Free Pattern]This Little Crochet Gift Bag Is Easy To Make And Adjust To Whatever Size You Desire
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Monster Granny Squares Are Adorable!
Nothing classier than a vintage item with personality! Like this pattern! Since tote bags are something that most of us use in our everyday life, why not use a standout piece that actually is a pleasure to use every day? This medium sized Vintage Market Tote by Dorianna Rivelli with a beautiful vintage look is classy and elegant yet can be used for everyday chores. When vintage meets classy modern beautiful crochet patterns happen!
Chunky Cotton Yarn (Bernat Maker Home Dec)
K 6.50mm Crochet Hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Lavender Chair
Thanks to Dorianna Rivelli for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.