- [Free Pattern] Let Your Little One Cuddle Up With This Cute Bunny Blanket
- Vintage Crochet Apron Pattern For Happy People [Free Pattern]
- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Ripple Puff Stitch Pattern
- Warm And Cozy One Skein Crochet Slippers Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Precious Little Crochet Hat Takes Your Breath Away!
“Unicorns I love them, unicorns I love them…, Uni uni unicorns I love them…”…This little fellow is just absolutely adorable! Kids are going to love him! Unicorns have horns and you can make them in yout baby’s favorite color. Charley the Unicorn by Janet McMahon is lots of fun to make. I like the shape of this little guy, is much closer to the real thing than some others I have seen.
Finished size – approximately 15 cm (6 inches) tall.
Image Source: ravelry
Thanks to Janet McMahon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.