- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Cross Leaves Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Double-Sided Potholder Is So Cute!
- [Free Pattern] I’m Absolutely In Love With This Granny Stripe Blanket!
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Halloween Afghan Block
- [Free Pattern] Add Handmade Charm To Your Christmas Decor With This Pretty Granny Christmas Tree Skirt Pattern
“Unicorns I love them, unicorns I love them…, Uni uni unicorns I love them…”…This little fellow is just absolutely adorable! Kids are going to love him! Unicorns have horns and you can make them in yout baby’s favorite color. Charley the Unicorn by Janet McMahon is lots of fun to make. I like the shape of this little guy, is much closer to the real thing than some others I have seen.
Finished size – approximately 15 cm (6 inches) tall.
Image Source: ravelry
Thanks to Janet McMahon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.