- Simple And Quick Crochet Waffle Dishcloth Pattern To Make To Sell
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Little Daisy Granny Square Pincushion
- [Free Pattern] Get Your MoJo Back With This Spectacular Flowers In The Snow Blanket
- 10 Beautiful Crochet Dresses For Women – Free Patterns
- Flower Shawl With Full Of Visual Texture
“Unicorns I love them, unicorns I love them…, Uni uni unicorns I love them…”…This little fellow is just absolutely adorable! Kids are going to love him! Unicorns have horns and you can make them in yout baby’s favorite color. Charley the Unicorn by Janet McMahon is lots of fun to make. I like the shape of this little guy, is much closer to the real thing than some others I have seen.
Finished size – approximately 15 cm (6 inches) tall.
Image Source: ravelry
Thanks to Janet McMahon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.