- [Video Tutorial] Brilliant Technique To Make A Double Thick Crochet Potholder
- [Cheat-Sheet] Magic Loop Method For Circular Knitting Made Really Simple
- 10 Beautiful Crochet Dresses For Women – Free Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Get Inspired To Make Some Amazing Afghans With This Wonderfully Beautiful Square
- [Video Tutorial] Making Your First Blanket & Hat Set Is Easy- If You Follow This Pattern
“Unicorns I love them, unicorns I love them…, Uni uni unicorns I love them…”…This little fellow is just absolutely adorable! Kids are going to love him! Unicorns have horns and you can make them in yout baby’s favorite color. Charley the Unicorn by Janet McMahon is lots of fun to make. I like the shape of this little guy, is much closer to the real thing than some others I have seen.
Finished size – approximately 15 cm (6 inches) tall.
Image Source: ravelry
Thanks to Janet McMahon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.