- [Free Pattern] Easy Crochet Head Wrap With Flower
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Little Roses Around The Fountain
- [Video Tutorial] This Multicolored Granny Sweater Pattern Is Genius
- [Free Pattern] This Really Simple And Quick Afghan Pattern Is Unbelievable Beautiful
- Kimberley Flanary Shared I want to thank @Anita Elmore for the
“Unicorns I love them, unicorns I love them…, Uni uni unicorns I love them…”…This little fellow is just absolutely adorable! Kids are going to love him! Unicorns have horns and you can make them in yout baby’s favorite color. Charley the Unicorn by Janet McMahon is lots of fun to make. I like the shape of this little guy, is much closer to the real thing than some others I have seen.
Finished size – approximately 15 cm (6 inches) tall.
Image Source: ravelry
Thanks to Janet McMahon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.