- [Free Pattern] This Blocks Crochet Afghan Is Absolutely Gorgeous!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Bobble Stitch (And Make An Adorable Bobble Baby Blanket)
- [Free Pattern] This Simple Felted Garland With A Mix Of Berries And Blooms Is A Fun Project For Any Time Of Year
- [Video Tutorial] Two Crochet Stitches And A Beautiful, Very Easy To Make A Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Giant or Petit, This Pineapple Doily Is Gorgeous
This blanket, design by Maria Bittner is so beautiful, makes it difficult not to like it. Not only the texture is warm and thick with a clean look, the pattern is actually great for everything from a washcloth to a large afghan.
This Celtic Weave blanket comes with a free written pattern and photos tutorial which, I hope, you’ll enjoy and have fun crocheting it. This is a beautiful pattern that you can use to make a blanket, sweater or anything you want.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…