- Simple Granny Square [Free Crochet Patterns]
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Peacock Bag Every Little Girl Will Love
- Adorable Elephant Folding Baby Blanket Is Sure To Delight Your Little One!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Disney Inspired Baby Booties And Hats Will Make You Go Aww
- [Free Pattern] Lovely, Soft And Insanely Easy Crochet Baby Blanket
This is one of the most adorable patterns I’ve seen! Your lil’ one is going to be so happy with this funny cat crochet pencil case.The pattern is very versatile. Not a cat fun? Design your own bag by changing the color of the yarn and use flowers,patches, beads or other decorations to embellish this cute schoolbag. This free cat bag crochet pattern by Sayjai Thawornsupacharoen can be used as a school pencil bag, for cosmetics or a handbag.
You can design your own bag by changing color of yarn or use patches, beads, flowers,…etc. for decorating the bag.
The bags in the photos do not have a zipper yet: still have to buy them 🙂
Crochet skill level: easy
Size: approximately 4”x 8” (10 x 20.5 cm)
For materials I have used:
1) 4.00 mm hook
2) Worsted Weight yarn (white, orange, brown and light green)
3) Black embroidery floss
4) Two 10 mm black buttons
5) Tapestry needle
6) Sewing needle and thread for attaching buttons
7) One 6.5” Zipper
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Sayjai Thawornsupacharoenfor this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.