- How To Read Symbol Charts Made Simple!
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Crochet Slippers You Will Ever Make
- [Free Pattern] How To Easily Use Your Scraps To Make A Wonderful Puff Stitch Toddler Beanie
- [Free Pattern] This Is The Most Adorable Kitty Nest
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous 3D Crochet Leaf Made Of Tall Stitches
Super simple, super cute and super fast! This Super Simple Newborn Beanie by Rebecca Langford is by far the easiest to follow and makes a perfect newborn hat. This beautiful newborn beanie is the perfect charity hat. This really easy pattern is great for a beginner hat maker!
Here is a little tip: need a really quick and great baby shower gift? This quick project can be easily made in less than an hour.
Hook: H (5.00mm)
Yarn: Small amount of worsted in two contrasting colors (I typically use Hobby Lobby’s “I Love This Yarn” or Lion Brand’s “Vanna’s Choice”)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Little Monkeys Crochet
Thanks to Rebecca for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.