- [Free Pattern] Soft, Puffy And Warm This Bubbles Baby Blanket Is Perfect When You Need A Fast Gift
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Shell Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Large Hanging Basket Can Be used For So Many Things… Including A Cat Hammock
- [Free Pattern] Totally Unusual! You’ll Be Amazed When You See How This Crochet Square Is Done!
- [Video Tutorial] This Cute Little Minion Phone Case Can Easily Be Adjusted To Fit Any Device
This beautiful wreath reminds us that there’s so much to be thankful for. Sophisticated, colorful and festive, this is the perfect decoration piece for your front door or inside walls. Celebrate November and the Thanksgiving holiday with this Crochet Turkey Wreath by Sarah Zimmerman. Thanksgiving guests will smile when this feathered friend greets them at your door.
Cute Crochet Turkey Wreath
– Size G Crochet Hook
– 10″ wreath form
– Worsted weight yarn. I used Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice in Toffee, Scarlett, Mustard, Terracotta, Fern, and White.
– Two small safety eyes
– Polyfil stuffing
– Tapestry needle
Check out the original source for the Cute Turkey Wreath Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Repeat Crafter Me.
Thanks to Sarah Zimmerman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.