- [Free Pattern] This Is Just The Cutest Easter Set Ever: The Traveling Rabbits Family
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Baby Outfit: Sweater-Cap-Booties Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Simple And Beautiful Crochet Summer Dress
- June E Peavey-Watson Shared These are just a few of my crochet
- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Beautiful Baby Blanket
This beautiful wreath reminds us that there’s so much to be thankful for. Sophisticated, colorful and festive, this is the perfect decoration piece for your front door or inside walls. Celebrate November and the Thanksgiving holiday with this Crochet Turkey Wreath by Sarah Zimmerman. Thanksgiving guests will smile when this feathered friend greets them at your door.
Cute Crochet Turkey Wreath
– Size G Crochet Hook
– 10″ wreath form
– Worsted weight yarn. I used Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice in Toffee, Scarlett, Mustard, Terracotta, Fern, and White.
– Two small safety eyes
– Polyfil stuffing
– Tapestry needle
Check out the original source for the Cute Turkey Wreath Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Repeat Crafter Me.
Thanks to Sarah Zimmerman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.