- [Free Pattern] This Overlapping Hearts Bookmark Is Too Cute!
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Basic Towel Ring Will Make A Great Addition To A Towel Gift
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Turn This Beautiful Bavarian Or Wool Eater Stitch Into A Beautiful Baby Blanket Or Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Inspire Smiles All Around With This Super Cute Round Kitty Face Bag
- [Free Pattern] Wonderful Aida Lacy Shawl: So Simple And Fast!
This beautiful wreath reminds us that there’s so much to be thankful for. Sophisticated, colorful and festive, this is the perfect decoration piece for your front door or inside walls. Celebrate November and the Thanksgiving holiday with this Crochet Turkey Wreath by Sarah Zimmerman. Thanksgiving guests will smile when this feathered friend greets them at your door.
Cute Crochet Turkey Wreath
– Size G Crochet Hook
– 10″ wreath form
– Worsted weight yarn. I used Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice in Toffee, Scarlett, Mustard, Terracotta, Fern, and White.
– Two small safety eyes
– Polyfil stuffing
– Tapestry needle
Check out the original source for the Cute Turkey Wreath Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Repeat Crafter Me.
Thanks to Sarah Zimmerman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.