- [Free Pattern + Photo Tutorial] This Gorgeous Mom’s Square Is Dedicated To All The Wonderful Mums Out There
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Blanket Is So Cozy, You May Never Want To Get Out Of Bed
- [Free Pattern] This Fascinating Pinwheels Afghan Will Make You Happy Just Looking At It
- Beautiful Crochet Kitchen Towel With Fringe
- [Free Pattern] This Fantastic Gingerbread Man Is Terribly Cute!
This beautiful wreath reminds us that there’s so much to be thankful for. Sophisticated, colorful and festive, this is the perfect decoration piece for your front door or inside walls. Celebrate November and the Thanksgiving holiday with this Crochet Turkey Wreath by Sarah Zimmerman. Thanksgiving guests will smile when this feathered friend greets them at your door.
Cute Crochet Turkey Wreath
– Size G Crochet Hook
– 10″ wreath form
– Worsted weight yarn. I used Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice in Toffee, Scarlett, Mustard, Terracotta, Fern, and White.
– Two small safety eyes
– Polyfil stuffing
– Tapestry needle
Check out the original source for the Cute Turkey Wreath Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Repeat Crafter Me.
Thanks to Sarah Zimmerman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.