- [Free Pattern +Video Tutorial] I Am Totally In Love With This Rainbow Ripple Baby Blanket
- Cute Crochet Basket Pattern To Lighten Up Any Dull Corner In Your Home
- [Free Pattern] Quick & Easy, Knit and Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Block Looks So Much Different Each Time You Use Different Colors
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Bunny Hat With Flower for Little Girl
Wear this ribbon to raise awareness of breast cancer. Make one of these to keep on your keys and make a bunch of them to donate for charity auctions, church sales and auctions and other similar events.
Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon Keychain/Pin by JMO Creations are super easy to make and great to raise awareness. This brilliant pattern can be easily made into a keychain, scarf pin, awareness pin, necklace.etc.
Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon Keychain/Pin Free Crochet Pattern
Breast Cancer Awareness is very dear to me. I created these to show my support
to all the women (and yes, sometimes men) out there who have been diagnosed as
well as for family members who’s loved ones have breast cancer.
These ribbons are great as key chains, brooches, and necklaces. They can also be
used as appliqués for Chemo Caps.
Pink Yarn (I used worsted weight Caron Natura in Soft Pink)
Crochet hook size H/5.0mm
Large eyed needle for ends
Key Ring (Optional)
Brooch Pin (Optional)
Head over to JMO Creations’ Ravelry Store to get your free pattern =>> Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon Keychain/Pin
Thanks to Jessica Oliveira for the article inspiration and featured image!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.