- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Tiny Owl Applique Pattern Is Perfect To Embellish Any Project
- [Free Pattern] By Far The Easiest Flower Purse You Will Ever Make
- [Free Pattern] Stay Stylish With This Crocheted Fashion Accessory: Queen Anne’s Lace Scarf
- Easy But Stunning Baby Blanket With Crochet Sea Creatures Appliques
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Granite Stitch or Moss Stitch
Wear this ribbon to raise awareness of breast cancer. Make one of these to keep on your keys and make a bunch of them to donate for charity auctions, church sales and auctions and other similar events.
Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon Keychain/Pin by JMO Creations are super easy to make and great to raise awareness. This brilliant pattern can be easily made into a keychain, scarf pin, awareness pin, necklace.etc.
Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon Keychain/Pin Free Crochet Pattern
Breast Cancer Awareness is very dear to me. I created these to show my support
to all the women (and yes, sometimes men) out there who have been diagnosed as
well as for family members who’s loved ones have breast cancer.
These ribbons are great as key chains, brooches, and necklaces. They can also be
used as appliqués for Chemo Caps.
Pink Yarn (I used worsted weight Caron Natura in Soft Pink)
Crochet hook size H/5.0mm
Large eyed needle for ends
Key Ring (Optional)
Brooch Pin (Optional)
Head over to JMO Creations’ Ravelry Store to get your free pattern =>> Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon Keychain/Pin
Thanks to Jessica Oliveira for the article inspiration and featured image!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.