- Pretty And Quick Lacy Crochet Shawl Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Some Very Nice Techniques To Boost Up The Old Fashion Granny Square
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Primrose Stitch
- Adorable Crochet Hooded Dinosaur Blanket Pattern Perfect For Playtime Or Snuggling
- 10+ Cute And Easy 10 Minute Crochet Projects [Free Patterns]
Have fun making this lovely decoration for your door! The Vintage Granny Square Christmas Tree by Dawn is super quick to make and perfectly cute to get that vintage look in your apartment! The decorating options for this little and adorable project are endless! Unleash your creative genius! Hearts, starts, buttons, balls …they all are great ornaments for this crochet tree!
Take basic plain green granny squares, edge them in white, and create a lovely Christmas tree for your wall.
The granny squares are crocheted in a variety of sizes, small to large.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sweet, Simple Things
Thanks to Dawn for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.