- [Free Pattern] The Bubbly Sheep On This Knitted Hat Are Adorable!
- Cute Crochet Hat With Lots Of Bobbles
- [Free Patttern] Adorable Crochet Pencil Holder Every Kid Should Have ( At Least One!)
- [Video] How to Crochet The Star Stitch (Great For Coats, Baskets, Purses And Hats)
- Amigurumi Bunny Crochet Pattern With A Cute Carrot On The Belly
This is such an amazing and unique pattern for a crochet potholder! I love the texture, it looks strong and tick with a beautiful and so simple design. Truly mesmerizing! Tyyne Potholder by Tintti Hohti is an ingenious pattern with a genius structure which would make a difference in any kitchen while looking wonderful and classy.
Any 100% cotton dk yarn in two matching colours 100 – 150 grams and a hook to match (2,0 mm – 3,0mm).
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Tintin Luomukset
Thanks to Tintti Hohti for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.