- [Free Pattern] This Ballband Dishcloth Is Beautiful Worked In Solids And Variegated
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Square That Reminds Us That True Love Is Never-Ending
- [Free Pattern] These Sophisticated Fingerless Gloves Are Awesome Gifts For Your Friends This Holiday Season
- [Free Pattern] This Overlapping Hearts Bookmark Is Too Cute!
- [Free Pattern] This Softly Textured Crochet Afghan Is A Terrific Project For Beginners And Advanced Crocheters Alike
Here is s pattern that’s perfect for those last minute gifts that you haven’t made yet!
Stunning and unique, Mint-cicle Scarf by Megan Meyer is written to use one skein or less of yarn and to work up quickly.
The impressive-looking result can be achieved by any crocheter, beginner or experienced.
Beginner-Friendly Crochet Scarf Free Pattern
One skein of Lion Brand Scarfie yarn (‘Silver/Mint’ pictured) or approx. 312 yds. of a comparable category 5 bulky yarn.
6.5mm crochet hook (I use Clover Amour)
Scissors – I always keep these travel scissors in my hook case
Thanks to Megan Meyer for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.