- [Free Pattern] You’d Be Amazed To See How Well This Crochet Dish Sponge Works!
- [Free Pattern] Keep The Tissues In One Place With This Adorable Whale Tissue Cozy
- [Free Pattern] We’re Totally In Love With This Cute And Versatile Block Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Granny Blanket Is A True Stash-Buster
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Crystal Waves Crochet Stitch For Fast And Easy Baby Blankets
Here is s pattern that’s perfect for those last minute gifts that you haven’t made yet!
Stunning and unique, Mint-cicle Scarf by Megan Meyer is written to use one skein or less of yarn and to work up quickly.
The impressive-looking result can be achieved by any crocheter, beginner or experienced.
Beginner-Friendly Crochet Scarf Free Pattern
One skein of Lion Brand Scarfie yarn (‘Silver/Mint’ pictured) or approx. 312 yds. of a comparable category 5 bulky yarn.
6.5mm crochet hook (I use Clover Amour)
Scissors – I always keep these travel scissors in my hook case
Thanks to Megan Meyer for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.