- [Free Pattern] Super Simple And Adorable Bobble Stitch Pattern Available In Three Sizes
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And So Eye Catching Harlequin Shells Crochet Square
- [Free Pattern] Works Up Fast And Looks Amazing: Diamond Flower Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Little Penguin With Pom Pom Hat Is Totally Adorable
- [Free Pattern] You Won’t Believe How Easy Is To Make This Gorgeous Trivet Hotpad
Here is s pattern that’s perfect for those last minute gifts that you haven’t made yet!
Stunning and unique, Mint-cicle Scarf by Megan Meyer is written to use one skein or less of yarn and to work up quickly.
The impressive-looking result can be achieved by any crocheter, beginner or experienced.
Beginner-Friendly Crochet Scarf Free Pattern
One skein of Lion Brand Scarfie yarn (‘Silver/Mint’ pictured) or approx. 312 yds. of a comparable category 5 bulky yarn.
6.5mm crochet hook (I use Clover Amour)
Scissors – I always keep these travel scissors in my hook case
Thanks to Megan Meyer for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.