- Melissa Lawrence Shared First time posting here. Love this page &
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Crochet Flower Potholders For A Happy Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] 3 Awesome Gift Stash Ideas For The Knifty Knitter
- [Free Patterns] 5 Beautiful Crochet Granny Squares You Will Love Forever
- Bright And Happy Pineapple Stitch Crochet Baby Blanket [Free Pattern]
Decoration item or potholder? This Pretty Petals Potholder #9378 by The Spool Cotton Company is so lovely that I wouldn’t touch it with a hot pot, pretty much never! However, that’s a lovely pillow cover (like in the picture below).
Also need one bone ring for hanger.(Source)
The pattern it’sknown to be super easy to make, however it’s a big yarn eater so probably is going to use more yarn than you’d think!
I used odd ends of 4ply cotton and then sewed onto calico to make a cushion for grand-daughter. Finished size fits a 36cm cushion insert. (Source)
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.