- [Free Pattern] Warm And Comfortable Cowl To Save You From The Windburn And Cold
- Super Easy Cable Baby Blanket Is A Big Hit At Any Baby Shower
- [Free Pattern] Cheerful Rainbow Blanket For Everyday Happiness
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Piggy Carpet Every Child’s Room Should Have
- Fabulous Crochet Square With A Magical Design
Decoration item or potholder? This Pretty Petals Potholder #9378 by The Spool Cotton Company is so lovely that I wouldn’t touch it with a hot pot, pretty much never! However, that’s a lovely pillow cover (like in the picture below).
Also need one bone ring for hanger.(Source)
The pattern it’sknown to be super easy to make, however it’s a big yarn eater so probably is going to use more yarn than you’d think!
I used odd ends of 4ply cotton and then sewed onto calico to make a cushion for grand-daughter. Finished size fits a 36cm cushion insert. (Source)
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.