- [Free Pattern] This Easy To Make Baby Rattle Is So Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Warm And Festive Snowflake Stocking Hat
- Ginger N BK Shared Can’t wait to get this Mermaid Afghan finished
- Spectacular 3D Flower Granny Square Crochet Pattern [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Unbelievably Cute Happy Snowman Hat You Can Crochet For A Child
Decoration item or potholder? This Pretty Petals Potholder #9378 by The Spool Cotton Company is so lovely that I wouldn’t touch it with a hot pot, pretty much never! However, that’s a lovely pillow cover (like in the picture below).
Also need one bone ring for hanger.(Source)
The pattern it’sknown to be super easy to make, however it’s a big yarn eater so probably is going to use more yarn than you’d think!
I used odd ends of 4ply cotton and then sewed onto calico to make a cushion for grand-daughter. Finished size fits a 36cm cushion insert. (Source)
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.