- Crochet Pincushion Crafter Granny – Adorable Amirugumi Doll Free Crochet Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Two Color Interlocking Block Stitch
- The Perfect Way To Add A Zipper To Your Crochet Project
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Grit Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Afghan Is Solid, Cozy, Warm And Fun To Make
Made with a shell stitch, this super adorable blanket and newborn bonnet set is simply gorgeous. Sweet and simple, this beautiful Free Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern in Shell Stitch and Vintage Shell Bonnet Set designed by Lisa Auch is the perfect gift for any new mom. With a timeless design, this set looks gorgeous in any color and is the perfect newborn baby blanket and bonnet set for any baby.
Beautiful Textured Baby Blanket Pattern In Shell Stitch And Bonnet Set
For my pattern for the blanket and bonnet I used 3 100g balls of Kiddies Baby Yarn a suitable yarn would be Lion Brand Yarn Babysoft Yarn, Lavender
Check out the original source for this Beautiful Textured Baby Blanket Pattern In Shell Stitch And Bonnet Set free crochet pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: LisaAuch
Thanks to LisaAuch for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.