- [Video Tutorial] Learn To Read A Blanket Pattern And Add A Border With Step By Step Instructions
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Wattle Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Spa Soap Coat Is A Perfect Little Giftie!
- [Video Tutorial] Absolutely Beautiful Crocheted Throw With A Stunning Design
- [Photo Tutorial] Wonderful Hexagons Flower Blanket To Decorate Your Room
The color changes and the beautiful texture, make this blanket so interesting and unique! Simply called: Baby Blanket Full Of Colours, this beautiful blanket pattern designed by Annelies Baes (Vicarno), is worked with 2 strands together : 1 thread of Catona and 1 thread of Invicta Colour which gives this baby blanket the stunning effect.
The measurements of the finished blanket are 90 cm wide and 140 cm long / 36 ” wide and 56 “” high, however size of the blanket is easy to adjust. This blanket is so much fun to make, don’t you think?
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Vicarno
Thanks to Annelies Baes for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.