- [Free Pattern] You’ll Fall Madly In Love With This Amazing Dream Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Give Your Faithful Hooks A Beautiful New Home
- Fabulous Round Crochet Tablecloth With A Contemporary Modern Look
- This Easy Free Crochet Afghan For Beginner Will Make Your Home Look Like You Hired An Interior Designer
- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Stylish Crochet Laptop Sleeve
Roses blankets always make me feel so loved. Maybe because roses are ancient symbols of love and beauty.
This Roses Remembered Afghan by Terry Kimbrough is an elegant afghan with a beautiful design. The beauty of roses makes this crochet afghan spectacular and a great wedding gift.
The beauty of roses will be forever fresh when you wrap up in this elegant afghan. We crocheted
ours in classic ecru, but you could make yours in any color—or even in a bouquet of different colors!
Great to know that
Roses Remembered Afghan Finished Size: 47″x 61″
Worsted Weight Yarn:
57 ounces, (1,620 grams, 3,590 yards)
Crochet hook, size I (5.50 mm) or size needed
GAUGE: Each Square = 7″
Image source: flickr.
Thank you to Terry Kimbrough for inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.