- [Free Pattern] Beautifully Textured Shawl Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Happy 4th of July! Crochet An American Flag Afghan Or An American Flag Fridgie
- [Free Pattern] These Yoga Socks Are Perfect For Any Activity Where You Want Some Warmth And Comfort But Don’t Want To Slide Around
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Tunisian Crochet Entrelac Stitch Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Surprisingly Fast And Easy Crochet Blanket All Sizes
Roses blankets always make me feel so loved. Maybe because roses are ancient symbols of love and beauty.
This Roses Remembered Afghan by Terry Kimbrough is an elegant afghan with a beautiful design. The beauty of roses makes this crochet afghan spectacular and a great wedding gift.
The beauty of roses will be forever fresh when you wrap up in this elegant afghan. We crocheted
ours in classic ecru, but you could make yours in any color—or even in a bouquet of different colors!
Great to know that
Roses Remembered Afghan Finished Size: 47″x 61″
Worsted Weight Yarn:
57 ounces, (1,620 grams, 3,590 yards)
Crochet hook, size I (5.50 mm) or size needed
GAUGE: Each Square = 7″
Image source: flickr.
Thank you to Terry Kimbrough for inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.