- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Tote Is Perfect!
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Fabulous Curvy Girl Crochet Tunic
- Simple Brush Crochet Technique To Make Amigurumi Fluffy ( Adorable Dog Amigurumi Free Pattern Included)
- [Free Pattern] Manny Ann’s Square Looks Fabulous In Any Color Combinations
- [Free Pattern] Splendid Crochet Lace Sweater You’ll Fall In Love With
“Earrings are a fun and quick way to show off your crochet skills on a daily basis. Make a few and you can wear outside wait for the compliments to roll in, because they will. Better still is that crochet earrings are so light, you barely feel them on your ears. And if you’re like me, these Mini Mandala Earrings by DivineDebris.com make great gifts too! ”
Mini Mandala Earrings Crochet Pattern
2.00 mm crochet hook
Size 10 crochet thread
I used Aunt Lydia‘s
Needle that will weave in your ends
Fabric stiffener (optional)
Metal french hooks
Check out the original source for this Mini Mandala Earrings Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.