- [Free Pattern] Really Interesting And Fun Criss Cross Applesauce Square
- How To Turn The Crochet African Flower Into A Square!
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Warm Colors Of Fall Into Your Home With This Beautiful Acorns Basket
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Crochet Newborn Baby Hats
- [Free Pattern] Seriously Wonderful Self-Massage Soap Saver
Making your own Christmas tree ornaments is fun and there is such a special feeling when you start decorating your house and you’ve made all the decorations yourself!
These crocheted Christmas Baubles by Erangi Udeshika are super cute and easy to make and they add a warm homely touch to your Christmas tree. The snowflake embroidery adds even more festive feeling to these ornaments.
Christmas Baubles With Snowflake Embroidery Free Crochet Pattern
Sport or DK weight yarn in Red and White colors. (Approx: 30 yards total)
4mm crochet hook
Thanks to Erangi for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.