- [Free Pattern] Very Easy And Quick Crochet Bloom Bathroom Organizer
- [Free Pattern] This Shisha Pendant May Be Mini But It’s Prettiness Will Steal Your Heart
- How To Increase And Decrease In Corner To Corner Crochet Patterns
- Gorgeous Little Rosettes Flower Necklace
- This Funny Cat Amigurumi In Hat Will Impress Everyone
Making your own Christmas tree ornaments is fun and there is such a special feeling when you start decorating your house and you’ve made all the decorations yourself!
These crocheted Christmas Baubles by Erangi Udeshika are super cute and easy to make and they add a warm homely touch to your Christmas tree. The snowflake embroidery adds even more festive feeling to these ornaments.
Christmas Baubles With Snowflake Embroidery Free Crochet Pattern
Sport or DK weight yarn in Red and White colors. (Approx: 30 yards total)
4mm crochet hook
Thanks to Erangi for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.