- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Neptune’s Arrow
- [Free Pattern] Any Child Would Love To Have This Froggie Footstool In Their Room
- [Free Pattern] Impress Anyone With This Stunning Rose Granny Square Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Cathedral Window Square Anyone Can Make
- [Free Pattern] Granny Square Pattern: Majestic Bloom
Making your own Christmas tree ornaments is fun and there is such a special feeling when you start decorating your house and you’ve made all the decorations yourself!
These crocheted Christmas Baubles by Erangi Udeshika are super cute and easy to make and they add a warm homely touch to your Christmas tree. The snowflake embroidery adds even more festive feeling to these ornaments.
Christmas Baubles With Snowflake Embroidery Free Crochet Pattern
Sport or DK weight yarn in Red and White colors. (Approx: 30 yards total)
4mm crochet hook
Thanks to Erangi for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.