- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Little Mouse Angel Ornament Makes A Cute Gift That No One Could Resist
- [Free Pattern] Super Cozy And Adorable Owl Pillow Pals
- [Free Pattern] Super-Cute And Charismatic Lovely Ridges Pillow
- [Free Pattern] So Cute, So Simple, So Cozy: This Crochet Wrap Sweater Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] I Really Like This Hyperbolic Plane Pattern
Making your own Christmas tree ornaments is fun and there is such a special feeling when you start decorating your house and you’ve made all the decorations yourself!
These crocheted Christmas Baubles by Erangi Udeshika are super cute and easy to make and they add a warm homely touch to your Christmas tree. The snowflake embroidery adds even more festive feeling to these ornaments.
Christmas Baubles With Snowflake Embroidery Free Crochet Pattern
Sport or DK weight yarn in Red and White colors. (Approx: 30 yards total)
4mm crochet hook
Thanks to Erangi for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.