- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Trick Or Treat Bag For All Of Your Little Pumpkins
- [Free Pattern] This Little Flower Square Is Insanely Beautiful
- How To Crochet: Increasing and Decreasing
- [Free Pattern] This Chic In The City Slouchy Beanie Looks Like Something Bought At Banana Republic
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Lacy Arrow Stitch
This happy little square really resembles a little pumpkin in the center, especially if you use any orange color. The Pumpkin Patch Square by TKroCrafts is a fairly easy crochet pattern if you know how to crochet the front post treble crochet stitch. With a beautiful design, this cute 8 inch square can be easily made a 12 inch square by simply adding a few extra rows of the V stitch or front-post double crochet stitch.
Finished Size: 8″ square
Worsted Weight Yarn:
Hunter Green, Orange, Warm Brown, Buff, Black, Aran (or soft white)
Crochet hook, size H or size needed for gauge
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Around the Crochet Table
Thanks to TKroCrafts for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.